Dispute Closed

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been informed by ebay that my recently opened dispute has been closed because of lack of activity.

My issue was goods not arriving & the seller not giving with any solution.

The "Lack of Activity" is because the seller will not answer my many messages & ebay failed to step in & fix the problem.

I have made over 1000 purchases & sales with ebay & never had a negative feedback & was expecting better help from ebay than just being cast aside.

Needless to say I am very disappointed with ebays so called help, has anybody else had a similar problem?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Dispute Closed

Nothing on this earth like having a "weird device" Jane - everyone should have one.......๐Ÿคฃ

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Dispute Closed

@padi*0409 wrote:

Nothing on this earth like having a "weird device" Jane - everyone should have one.......๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe mine are suffering from โ€˜night dutyโ€™ sleep deprivation, same as I am ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I reckon some of my clinical handovers atm, sound Chinese!  After about 3 nights, I donโ€™t English very well. Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Dispute Closed

Sounds like you need another large dose of your Karaoke Jane - as do we all.  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Dispute Closed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankyou, I will try.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply