Does anyone know if I can check purchase history back to 2015 - I can only go back to January 2010

Does anyone know if I can check my purchase history back to 2015 ? - It seems I can only go back to January 2010. 

I may have to ring eBay during office hours Monday - Friday  between 9.00 am - 5.00pm  to find out.     

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Does anyone know if I can check purchase history back to 2015 - I can only go back to January 2010

You say you can only go back to 2010 (twice) but I assume you mean 2020 since one can only go back 3 years

I am not sure how you will call eBay, the call center closed almost 4 years ago

But even if you could, or if you used Live Chat, I very much doubt you can get purchase info from almost 9 years ago 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You’ll find all your orders from the past 3 years in your purchase history.❞ 

— https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/search-tips/purchase-history?id=4047

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The ebay site only shows  your purchases back for 3 years

But yes, you sort of can look up transactions from further back, but a lot of the exact details won't be there.

Depends what you are trying to find out.

If you go into your own feedback, the feedback that eg sellers left for you, you can see the details of what you bought and who you bought it from, right back for many years. Many more than 6 years at any rate.

It won't show the price though.

The details of what was bought or sold though peter out at some stage, but going on my own feedback results, I think that stage may be about 17 or 18 years ago.

So if you are looking for a particular seller who sold you something in 2015, I'd say you have an excellent chance of finding that transaction, as long as you can remember what you bought.

It does rely on feedback though and not every seller or buyer gives it. This is where it is worthwhile as a buyer leaving detailed feedback as it leaves a trail you can look up if you ever want to.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply