Dud Australia Post tracking number Disgusting

Purchased my little Niece wall mounted butterflies as suffering with cancer, seller sent me Aust Post tracking number, was a fake, no sign of them to date, what is going on ??

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Nobody here can answer that, we are just members like yourself. Have you tried contacting the seller?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

When did you buy and how far away are they coming from? What was the last ETA date? I can tell you as a seller, you can't upload a fake Aust Post tracking number. The system won't allow it. I have made errors where one number was wrong and it told me the tracking number was invalid and to try again.

If the ETA has well and truly passed, I mean at least 2 weeks passed, contact the seller. If you get no joy, open a dispute. If the items are coming from China, which I suspect they are (their tracking always comes up as invalid until it's delivered), don't let them talk you into resending the item. Always opt for the refund. If they ask you to wait another week, that's not unreasonable, but after that, refund.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Are those the ones you bought on the 28th September from a seller in China?

You need to be a bit more patient as most mail from China takes longer than a week....a lot longer.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

The listing should tell you the estimated delivery date.

I would wait another week after that for something to arrive from China.

The tracking you have been given is probably China Post tracking.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Are those the ones you bought on the 28th September from a seller in China?

You need to be a bit more patient as most mail from China takes longer than a week....a lot longer.

It's even slower at the moment due to their annual October shut down. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I got given a fake 18 number from my seller as Auspost has reported it as fake and ebay is checking on it so ring ebay and asked them to verify it with the seller. As its agains't the rules on ebay to post fake tracking number! 

I also was scammed and a high seller put up on his ebay return address a place that does not exist! So some how they were able to commit fraud on ebay! Even the feedback can be fake. 

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Considering you can purchase likes from organised "like factories" on social media it wouldn't surprise me that the same happens on eBay too. Wouldn't be hard to set up a few thousand dummy accounts making tiny purchases to boost positive feedback or the perception of demand or sales.
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

It is impossible to submit fake Aust Post tracking numbers. The system won't allow it. Same as if you try to reuse one. The system won't allow it.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

It is impossible to submit fake Aust Post tracking numbers. The system won't allow it. Same as if you try to reuse one. The system won't allow it.

You may as well beat your head against a brick wall mate..... s/he aint listening!!  remember  Smiley Wink

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply