EBAY BECOME " MENACE" IN 2024

Order #:05-11029- 86119.

I purchased 2 PACKAGES   Each Package 6 Tubes) only received 1 package 6 in a package).

The post packages have weight STAMPED ON it.,

Ebay BECOME MENACE. Don't look, don't read, and Favour Seller and not refund the other packages that, they didn't send, me.

NASTY, AND NASTY EBAY... BECAME, MENACE, AND MENA

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Did you open a dispute under eBay's MBG ?

You seem to have an aweful lot of problems buying on eBay, judging by your feedback left.............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

If one package arrived and another package did not arrive, you must open a case under “Not as described” and then select the option indicating that not everything was included (items missing).

If you opened a case of INR (item not received), then of course you’ll lose the case if the seller can show the tracking with “delivered” status. That’s the wrong dispute to open.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

eBay is ALL about the buyer

eBay do not sell anything, do not post anything and do not refund if buyers choose not to use the tools they are given to get a refund

Your poor buying choices are your own

Given the unusual number of negs you leave , you keep on making them

No use giving other members your order number 

You have more than enough experience to know how the policies work

Yelling here is'nt going to achieve a thing

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

I do wonder if your problems with Ebay, stem from the fact you seem to like buying from sellers with bad feedback,  but not sure why you are blaming Ebay,

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

If one package arrived and another package did not arrive, you must open a case under “Not as described” and then select the option indicating that not everything was included (items missing).

If you opened a case of INR (item not received), then of course you’ll lose the case if the seller can show the tracking with “delivered” status. That’s the wrong dispute to open.

You're right but I do think ebay needs to lift the game here as, although we might know the difference, it would be quite conffusing for casual buyers who could very well think that 'item not received' is the best fit for their situation.

I have never had to make a claim for item not received but maybe they need to add a drop down menu to get buyers to tick eg none of item(s) received or part of item not received.

Just seems a bit harsh to cut buyers off without any redress.

I am wondering though if sunstilshine could in fact open a claim for item not as described, if she did have an earlier claim of item not received knocked back. From memory, I think she could.

That may be her best bet. Try is, sunstilshine! If your delivery was reasonably recent, you may be in time.

I get a strong feeling she isn't sure how to go about making claims & has let a few sellers lead her on.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

I agree — it can confuse, and a guarantee / returns system should be as clear as possible.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

You are right, springy. It is a bit confusing. And there is not even a clear option for the problem the OP has experienced - the options are either "I didn't receive the item" or "Return the item". If you choose "Return the item" then you have the option to say that the item didn't match the listing (including the scenario that the seller sends one item instead of two). So first the buyer has to choose "Return the item" (which in itself sounds confusing if they don't want to return it), and then they have to know that if they receive one instead of two it is "Item not as described".

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

I agree, springyzone and papermoon.lady - it can be confusing for the average buyer.

If someone receives an item instead of two and has to choose between Item not received and Return the item, they will probably think that Item not received is the right option.

I don't know for sure if it is possible to open a different case after one is closed, springyzone, but I hope so. If they used PayPal to pay, they could also still open a PayPal case.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

The 2 choices are :

Item not as described.

Item not received.

Return does not come into it until the decision is made which to choose.

Item not as described means what was in the listing was not that which was received.

Item not received - obviously that - no item.

If only half of the order was received - why put in a claim for not received - you'll lose every time.

Simple.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply