EBAY BECOME " MENACE" IN 2024

Order #:05-11029- 86119.

I purchased 2 PACKAGES   Each Package 6 Tubes) only received 1 package 6 in a package).

The post packages have weight STAMPED ON it.,

Ebay BECOME MENACE. Don't look, don't read, and Favour Seller and not refund the other packages that, they didn't send, me.

NASTY, AND NASTY EBAY... BECAME, MENACE, AND MENA

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: EBAY BECOME " MENACE" IN 2024

@domino-710 wrote:

The 2 choices are :

Item not as described.

Item not received.

Return does not come into it until the decision is made which to choose.

Item not as described means what was in the listing was not that which was received.

Item not received - obviously that - no item.

If only half of the order was received - why put in a claim for not received - you'll lose every time.

Simple.

I agree,  I have no idea why the others think its confusing.

If I got a parcel in the mail,  why would I lodge an item not received,  I received an item.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

And come to the member to member forum yelling about eBay being a menace and how they 'favour the seller'

Lost me as soon as they came out with that one

And hardly new or inexperienced member either 

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

gree,  I have no idea why the others think its confusing.

If I got a parcel in the mail,  why would I lodge an item not received,  I received an item.

The confusion for a lot of buyers would be that they in fact did not receive an item.

In this case, it seems it was 2 packs of the same thing but I have read of other people who bought 2 or 3 different items and maybe only received one. They didn't receive the others.

They may not choose item not as described because they could well interprete that as meaning they did receive the item and it is different to what was depicted in the ad. Whereas they didn't receive it in the first place.

I believe there should be some sort of option for buyers to choose that indicates only part of the item was received. 

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

IMG_3020.JPG

You can select Item not as described only after selecting Return this item, although in the past it was different, and it was indeed a choice between INAD and INR. After you say what the problem is in the return request, the seller may offer another solution rather than asking to return the item.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

That is correct. I don't remember when they changed it, but it has been like that for some time now.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply