EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

Suddenly I'm getting emails from some mob: eBay Deals deals at (NAME) dot com

I didn't sign up for them and there seems to be no 'unsubscribe' option....besides which I wonder if they are legit or scammers.  Anyone had experience with this type of thing?  How do I get rid of them?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

When I get these sorts of emails I just mark them as spam. If they keep going to your spam folder you can just delete without reading and eventually they stop.

Latest reply

EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

Hard to tell without you giving the actual URL in question...

If "unsubscribe" doesn't work (and if they're scammers, all hitting "unsubscribe" does is confirm to them that your e-mail address is active), go into your e-mail settings, and block the domain that they're coming from.

Maybe subscribe to an anti-spam reporting service like SpamCop - that very often stops the spam after a while.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

@performance_parts_clearance_centrewrote:

Hard to tell without you giving the actual URL in question...

If "unsubscribe" doesn't work (and if they're scammers, all hitting "unsubscribe" does is confirm to them that your e-mail address is active), go into your e-mail settings, and block the domain that they're coming from.

Maybe subscribe to an anti-spam reporting service like SpamCop - that very often stops the spam after a while.

I didn't want to name them in case eBay actually has some setup with them....in which case I'm sure the Mods would jump on me.  However I have now looked them up on ProductReview and they appear to be real BUT most of the customer reviews were scathing.

I'll definitely move them to the Spam folder and hopefully they will give up.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

EBAY DEALS - EMAILS

Go into account then comms prefs and at the bottom is surveys n promos.

Untick all and save.

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply