EBAY PAYPAL CONVERSION RATES

helmutk9999
Community Member
PayPal is skimming 6-7% of USD conversion rates. Of course, they do not show the rates until you have committed to the transaction, so its to late to change your mind.

Sellers requiring PayPal should bear in mind that their insisting on PayPal add 5% or more to a purchasers cost. No doubt PayPal is adding their fees and maybe conversions rates to the Seller.

And you thought the banks were bad.
Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

a thread that was started in April 2011  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had understood very well, I just wanted to chat a bit maybe.

Like koala said I have no friends, but I will go back to other groups, like she probably also did, as she doesn't come any more.

I am not the idiot you think I am, Lynda. You would be surprised if you knew my real name.

I think it's you who doesn't read my posts properly, as you have done in the past.

You really suffer from a superiority complex. But real life counts more than eBay, althogh of course this is an eBay forum.

Bye

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

"although"

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Mariq, if you just want to chat I suggest you go to the Community Spirit Board.  They are a garrulous lot over there and I am sure they can spend more time "chatting" than those of us who are answering questions.  You may even find some friends there.

As far as knowing your real name...I really do not care.  It makes no difference to how questions are answered...ebay problems are ebay questions, no matter who is asking the question.

What makes you say that I have a superiority complex. Just because I have a fairly extensive knowledge of ebay and paypal does not make me superior to anyone..just able to answer questions.

Maybe you have no friends, but Koala certainly does.  She also has other selling venues and is currently out of the country, which is a very good reason for her not being here.

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

mariq not sure why you would

a) drag up a very old thread that would have change rates by now

b) bring another members name into a thread or post that has absolutely nothing to with what is being said.

c) Why are you saying things to Lyndal like that when she was not rude to you?

No matter where you go to make payments the rates will vary everywhere so you look for the best option that suits you.

Message 35 of 35
Latest reply