Ebay Plus

So, I made the mistake of signing up for the free Ebay Plus trial and can tell you, what a complete scam it is. And at its very best, a complete rip-off. I cancelled my membership a few days after my trial ended and despite having paid the full membership fee, I am constantly being taken to the free trial sign up page. I contacted customer support regarding this and they just kept telling me I'm still getting the benefits (whatever they are, free shipping on some items? Who cares?!). They also told me numerous times to sign up again (why would I want to sign up again?). It was the most frustrating customer support experience I've ever had. Seriously, avoid Ebay Plus (including the free trial) it's simply not worth it.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay Plus

i thought about applying for  this ..i am weary about it ..so prob.. best not to

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Ebay Plus

How can you say it's a ripoff, it's $49 a year.
I paid for it and I got a free $50 off voucher, then I got another one, and then a $10 off some other purchase and a few $5 ones as well, plus you get a $5 off voucher every month so that adds up to $60 a year in savings alone on purchases on just that, plus there's the deals and discounts (some I just mentioned), and you are whinging about paying $49.

Obviously you aren't a constant buyer on Ebay with just 62, so maybe Ebay Plus just isn't for you. ๐Ÿ˜’

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ebay Plus

Yes I signed up but I never get my 5 dollar voucher every months ..I check my messages every day make sure I can use them but since December I joined I just got only one voucher..what a poor customer service and big liar company .::this will be mine last eBay membership..

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply