Ebay are harder to and harder to contact ...now impossible

Over athe past few months where things are taking longer .times run out before feedbak time .

Items not delivered have no options as long as the seller can string you along .

earlier in the year 2020 you couls phone them and sort these silly things out .

Not you are left with no options that are made apparent.

They have become like telstra .

I hope they red this as taking ahigher risk in aliexpress is at the very least much cheaper.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Ebay are harder to and harder to contact ...now impossible

I have had no problems contacting Ebay via online chat. I prefer that method as a transcript of the chat is provided and can be referenced in any follow-up.
Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

It’s a closed loop

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

I purchased as a guest. Can’t contact without signing in. I don’t have an account. Can’t set up an account with email used to make purchase. Back to sign in. Help. Back to sign in can’t sign in no account.    Closed loop no help utterly useless. No faith in Ebay 

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

Can anybody from eBay help? 

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

You would have to contact eBay, rather than resurrecting a year old thread. eBay neither read nor respond to board posts.

You bought as a non-eBay member. Why do you think eBay would consider you a member, with concomitant guarantees?

Maybe purchase using your eBay account if you want to avail yourself of eBay protections. Which are many, and skewed to the buyer.

Or maybe not buy through eBay if that is too complicated.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

Why didn't you use the account you use for this board to make the purchase? You were able to sign in, as you are posting. At any rate, maybe you can contact them while signed in to this account and explain your situation.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply