Ebay not giving me delivery cost estimate

Trying to order some gym equipment, but when i go to the checkout the postage cost is just blank, and not being added to the total.

I can't seem to find it anywhere, and i don't want to commit to the buy when i have no idea how much extra it'll charge me for it. I also checked the page and the postage isn't free, so i don't know why it's coming up with nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Have you asked the seller?

Is it listed as a pick up only item?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You probably need to send the seller a message asking what the postage cost is to your postcode.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

When you can't get a postage cost, it is either:

1. A Pick Up Only item

2. The seller has excluded your area from where they are willing to send to

Read the listing description. For such items I always say what I'm willing to exempt. For example, sending it within Melbourne CBD, etc.

In my opinion, there is no point sending a message to the seller. That depends on what the listing says, of course. I get irritated when people keep sending messages for items I put in the description as PICK UP ONLY, I WILL NOT SEND THIS ITEM, which does not seem to stop some people asking "Will you send to WA?". If I wanted to send to WA, I would have said so in the first place!

<end of whinge>

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply