Ebay protects dishonest sellers

Have been an ebay custoemer for 20 years apparently.  That's what their customer service app tells me.

But it means nothing.  When a customer is ripped off by a dishonest seller - ebay does nothing

I can no longer trust ebay as if there is an issue you cannot rely on them to assist.   Have you tried calling ebay ??  It simply isn't possible.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Ebay protects dishonest sellers

@49gran wrote:

I agree, but they dont care as long as they get paid, its all about the seller not the buyer.

Wow, so you give a seller negative feedback, because you ordered the wrong thing.  blame the seller for your issue.  ""Sale didnt go through, my fault, ordered the wrong grips.   ""

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

ALL about the buyer

Always every time 

If the buyer chooses not to use the tools they are given, then that is the buyer's choice

Just as is

Not wanting to check seller feedback before buying

You have been on eBay since 2006, if you have not looked at the buying basics in that time, also up to you

Not looking at estimated delivery dates

Buying from overseas or unauthorised sellers and expecting a warranty anyway

You have'nt left many negs to reflect your comment here, and one neg you did leave, you admit it was your fault but you blame the seller with a red dot anyway

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

ALL about the buyer

Always every time 

If the buyer chooses not to use the tools they are given, then that is the buyer's choice

Just as is

Not wanting to check seller feedback before buying

You have been on eBay since 2006, if you have not looked at the buying basics in that time, also up to you

Not looking at estimated delivery dates

Buying from overseas or unauthorised sellers and expecting a warranty anyway

You have'nt left many negs to reflect your comment here, and one neg you did leave, you admit it was your fault but you blame the seller with a red dot anyway

Did you see how many negs they got as a seller,  

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

"Sale didn't go through, my fault, ordered wrong grips"

This is a negative feedback you left for a seller... WTH.

In another you say "I am not an easy person to deal with"

The negs you have scattered like confetti confirms this.

Sellers may thank you for posting.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply