Ebay refuses to remove contact details on a sellers listing, after a year of constant reporting.

I would like to know why ebay refuses to remove a sellers listings, with hundreds of ads with all his contact details on every listing. 

Business Trading Name / Contact Number / Address

Have lost count over the year how many times have reported this seller - 

How is this fair to sellers that do the right thing? 

Why do we pay fee's that don't allow for a even playing field for other sellers that don' breach your so called policies - 

When is this going to be resolved.

Another year?

I am going to keep posting here until, I see action take place.

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ebay refuses to remove contact details on a sellers listing, after a year of constant reporting.

Padi, I agree with you on this to a degree - support be level 1 or managers, still have rules they must obide to. 

Back in the day we had access to direct support with account managers, those days are gone - so you try your best with what you have access to... but this forum was one hell of a mistake. The posse mentality is to strong here, ....please NOTE - my issue is resolved - Will leave the knights in shing armour & queens to their kingdom.

View solution in original post

Message 33 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

@sydneyclearanceonline wrote:

I am going to keep posting here until, I see action take place.

It is indeed strange they don't do anything, but unfortunately they don't read here, so things won't change even if you post about the problem multiple times. This is just a member-to-member forum, not a forum run by eBay staff.

Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

Thanks for the heads up!!!

It pretty much means there is no solution.

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

If the seller has an Anchor Store they are allowed to post contact details in their listings.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

You have listed GREEN gumboots, yet you have a photo of black boots. Should I report you for being misleading?

I am lead to believe that sellers with the highest paid store (is it anchor?) are allowed to publish their details. I could be wrong.

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply, but no its not an anchor store, standard ebay reller.

The 30 or so, so called support I have chatted to have all said he is in breach. - to no avail.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

I think your screen is showing you the wrong colors or the color green is not in your vision spectrum., that is indeed a picture of green gumboots.

But go ahead and report...(crickets in the distance)

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

Could you give an item number of one of their listings (RHS of the listing page) ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

I agree - those gumboots are definitely a dark green.

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

Padi,

There you go - 

eBay item number:234008255805

Cheers
Message 10 of 37
Latest reply