Ebay's Choices to Compliment My Purchase!

Lol! I just bowed to the inevitable and bought a shopping cart/trolley.

I would imagine that old ladies, although not the only buyers of these, would be the most regular buyers, so to compliment my purchase of said cart, Ebay thinks that false fingernails, glitter fingernail sets and polish and a Hello Kitty makeup bag would be just the thing that a shopping cart buyer would consider!

Good Lord!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay's Choices to Compliment My Purchase!

(coffee splatter on screen)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@ajarnjenny wrote:

Lol! I just bowed to the inevitable and bought a shopping cart/trolley.

I would imagine that old ladies, although not the only buyers of these, would be the most regular buyers, so to compliment my purchase of said cart, Ebay thinks that false fingernails, glitter fingernail sets and polish and a Hello Kitty makeup bag would be just the thing that a shopping cart buyer would consider!

Good Lord!

You jumpedYou jumped at the chance of owning all that to compliment the trolley.
Add a few decals, those streamer thingos they have on bikes - colour co-ordinated with your outfit of course.
Trendsetter you.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

How silly, ebay should have known that you wanted a Disney Princess bag to put your glitter nails in.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Oh no! Ebay in their wisdom knew that old ladies fast approaching seventy would recognise Hello Kitty more than Disney Princesses.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

This dear old granny would much prefer a Spiderman bag, would go better with the Goth nails. Actualy I do have quite a collection of decorative false nails, I am a granny who believes in growing old disgracefully!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply