FILLUP not working?

I regularly use ebay coupons so know how they work. I've tried to use the FILLUP one today and I'm getting the 'looks like that's the wrong code'. My purchase is above the $50, I haven't used either of the 2 coupons, I'm within the offer period.

Help! I want to make a large purchase and need this 10% discount or I won't shop here!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

FILLUP not working?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I used it last night without a problem.     So, dunno.

Call ebay is all I can recommend.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

Are purchasing item originally listed on the Aus site ?

image host
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Some categories are excluded from the FILLUP voucher

1. Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion (178078), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730), Other Lots More Items (88433) and Gift Cards (172,009).
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

I called Ebay who told me there was no reason I shouldn't be able to use it. None of my items are excluded. But they have to manually do it for me and send me an invoice and don't know why it won't work. So just be aware people, that sometimes codes are glitchy for no reason at all lol

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

Stawks, where did you find the FILLUP promotion code and T & Cs.

I can not find it anywhere and I am looking for a voucher to use.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

It's in My eBay Summary.   Expires 6/10

10% off au purchases,  Minimum spend $50.   Up to $500 off.

Spoiler

Terms & conditions

1. By using or attempting to use the redemption code for this offer, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
  2. This offer commences at 10.00 (AEST) on 4 October 2017 and ends at 23.59 (AEST) on 6 October 2017 (Offer Period). 
  3. The offer entitles you to 10% off the purchase price (excluding postage costs) when you spend $50 or more in one transaction on www.ebay.com.au during the Offer Period, for up to two transactions and up to a maximum discount of $500 per transaction.
  4. To redeem this offer during the Offer Period, enter the redemption code FILLUP into the redemption code box during the checkout process. You must be an eBay.com.au registered member.
  5. A minimum spend of $50 per transaction applies.
  6. The 10% discount is on item cost only and does not apply to postage costs.
  7. The total discount is capped at $500 per transaction. Limit 2 transactions per person during the Offer Period.
  8. Multiple items may be purchased in one transaction (up to a maximum of 10 items per transaction).
  9. Purchases of items listed in the following categories are excluded from this offer: Bullion (178078), Services (316), Cars, Bikes, Boats (9800), Tickets, Travel (11,730), Other Lots More Items (88433) and Gift Cards (172,009).
  10. The redemption code requires payment with an Australian PayPal account in order to take effect.
  11. Without limiting other remedies and in addition to eBay™s rights under the User Agreement, eBay reserves the right to disallow or reverse a discount, limit, suspend or terminate a user account, prohibit access to this offer or any future offers, delay or remove hosted content or take other technical and legal steps against you if eBay believes:
    1. you have provided false information, conspired with others to gain an unfair advantage or have otherwise been involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the conduct of this offer;
    2. a sale or purchase of any item as part of this offer has not been made in good faith, including where eBay considers that the buyer and seller may be related parties (such as family members or parties sharing the same dwelling); or
    3. buyers or sellers have engaged in collusive conduct or any other conduct which eBay considers unfair, fraudulent or untoward.
  12. Not to be used in conjunction with any other eBay coupon, voucher or redemption code.
  13. Your eBay.com.au and PayPal accounts must be active at the time of redemption (not suspended nor made inactive by eBay or PayPal) and be registered under the same email address.
  14. In the event you return or seek a refund on any item purchased using this discount, the value of the discount will not be refunded to you.
  15. This offer cannot be withdrawn into your bank account and cannot be transferred.
  16. Sellers are responsible for their own stock and eBay does not guarantee the availability of stock.
  17. To the extent permitted by law, eBay and PayPal will not be responsible for any loss incurred by you in redeeming or attempting to redeem the offer or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the offer.
  18. eBay reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its reasonable discretion by publishing revised terms on ebay.com.au.
  19. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

Thanks Stawks, yer blood's worth bottling.

I definitely did not get it....at least not yet.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

I have the same issue. I contacted eBay via online chat she told me to place order now and she will forward this issue to marketing and promotion to refund the discount to me.
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

FILLUP not working?

I couldn't get it to work either. I had made a largish purchase so it would have been a nice saving. The discount would have been more than the postage cost, so would have come out in front. I might try again later.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply