Filter only Australian sellers

Does anyone know how to search for only Australian sellers not just items in Australia? Don’t want to keep buying items in Australia only to find out the seller is international and the item is drop shipped.
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

You don't need to find out after you buy

By checking the seller's feedback page, you instantly can see where the seller is registered and if they have pages of negs for lying about where they ship from

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks sandypepples, I appreciate your response, and have been doing what you say but it’s so time consuming checking every listing that comes up. Just wondering if I am missing a feature in eBay that can search for the sellers location or does that just not exist?
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Sorry got your user name wrong. Stupid auto correct lol
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

@tugofpaw wrote:
Thanks sandypepples, I appreciate your response, and have been doing what you say but it’s so time consuming checking every listing that comes up. Just wondering if I am missing a feature in eBay that can search for the sellers location or does that just not exist?

It's up to you how much time you invest looking into a seller's history before you purchase but at the very least, I would click on the feedback number to read feedback comments. While you're there, you only have to scroll up to see where they're registered. A few minutes can save you a whole lot of disappointment later?

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

it is a problem

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@tugofpaw wrote:

If you have already clicked on the listing to read about the item you are intested in, it's one extra click to look at feedback and where the seller is registered. I wouldn't exactly call that time consuming. If you don't want to be from overseas sellers, that 0.5 second click can prevent that from happening.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

I have noticed that some are registered in Australia but they are just middle men, they still come from China,  I just made a purchase that was supposed to be iposted from nsw, but they estimate over 10 days from nsw to Melbourne,  so i'm exspecting it to come from China via nsw.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

10 days from NSW to VIC sadly is better than average nowadays. Try Tasmania to Melbourne over 2 weeks, but it did travel via Adelaide.

I am curious about unscanned parcels that are delivered (ie recipient definitely has it but Aus Post tracking shows undelivered) because I'd assume that means the delivery guy misses out on his $1.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@paper-jack wrote:

I am curious about unscanned parcels that are delivered (ie recipient definitely has it but Aus Post tracking shows undelivered) because I'd assume that means the delivery guy misses out on his $1.

Australia Post delivery scans have no bearling on driver payments and no driver gets just $1 for a delivery.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply