Finding a seller from the transaction ID

Hi

Some time ago in October, I purchased a radio from a company with a store location in Sydney. Unfortunately the transaction was made a 'Guest', I was not logged into my account so the transaction does not show up there. The I have managed to lose all emails associated with the transaction and they don't seem to be available on my internet service provider's email server. The only record I have is on my bank statement which gives the reference (transaction ID) as "eBay O*10-09014-89090" - My question is, how can I trace the seller from this information? - I need to contact them as the radio has stopped working and is still covered by a warranty. I have searched Ebay but can find no way of using this information to trace a seller, or to contact Ebay with regard to this matter. Thanks in advance for any help someone can offer me.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Finding a seller from the transaction ID

Use the link below to help with buying as a guest, BUT be aware that "Warranties" on eBay are usually worthless unless you have bought from an Australian authorised seller / reseller of the product.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item/returning-items-bought-guest?id=4...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply