Finding a seller

Looks like ebay have changed the way you could find a seller in the advanced search.

It is hopeless now because I used to be able to put in the sellers ID and it would take me to the sellers listings but now it doesn't.

Thanks ebay for making things difficult,hope it's just a glitch? ggggrrrrrrrrr.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Finding a seller

The layout has changed for me but the search still works

Now, instead of being near the top, it is near the bottom unders 'sellers' and there is a box saying 'only show items from'

A stupid and pointless change when there are many things that actually need attention ..............but that's ebay all over

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

You will notice when selecting by seller, the page scrolls down to only show items from.

That is now where you enter the seller's ID and you will get items by that seller only.

(Viking still half asleep) Smiley Happy

image host

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

"Fixing" things that ain't broken again..............do the IT people that do this even use eBay for buying or selling?

Or do they work for the Big River company as well...............hmmm.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Finding a seller

The layout has changed for me but the search still works

Now, instead of being near the top, it is near the bottom unders 'sellers' and there is a box saying 'only show items from'

A stupid and pointless change when there are many things that actually need attention ..............but that's ebay all over

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

You will notice when selecting by seller, the page scrolls down to only show items from.

That is now where you enter the seller's ID and you will get items by that seller only.

(Viking still half asleep) Smiley Happy

image host
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

"Fixing" things that ain't broken again..............do the IT people that do this even use eBay for buying or selling?

Or do they work for the Big River company as well...............hmmm.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

So it's at the bottom of the page now lol.

But there's still something not right about it?

Maybe ebay should some how implement this process on sellers listings so buyers then need to read the descriptions instead of just focusing on the title and then complaining about something haha.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

Nope not good enough as I used to be able to get onto the sellers listings page alot quicker and easier so I'm with padi on this one 

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

Just realized after my 3rd cuppa that it's quicker to go to my purchase history and find the seller that way.

Caffeine has alot to answer for haha. 

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

2 spoons of Moccona Espresso in ya cup will solve all of the world's eBay's problems - dicing with death a bit though LOL.

Multi-tasking ?  No problem when the caffeine hits...........................

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

Oh, OK, now I get it.

By 'fixing' this option, they've completely stuffed the refinements option of excluding certain sellers in a search.

I search newly listed, and 3 sellers are driving me nuts with their 3 day listings and I don't wanna see 'em.  Same stuff every 3 days for pages of 200 at a time.

But can I exclude them?  Nope, not any more - it ain't working

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Finding a seller

In the actual search bar try putting their ID in with a minus in front.

image host
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply