Fraudulant Feedback

I was trying to leave negative feedback on a seller but my feedback was rejected "because I had already left feedback on the item". In fact I had not so I checked under feedback in "my account" and found that there had been glowing feedback of a generic type left "by me" on the item in question as well as other items. Has anyone else had this happen and was it investigated or resolved? I'm tempted to go straight to my state's Consumer Affairs Dept.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Fraudulant Feedback

You have left only one feedback and that was negative so I'm not sure what you are seeing.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

Item appears faulty. Seller spamming my email since buying. Complaint ignored  left at 8:49 this morning it is as said the only FB you have left.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Fraudulant Feedback

You have left only one feedback and that was negative so I'm not sure what you are seeing.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

Item appears faulty. Seller spamming my email since buying. Complaint ignored  left at 8:49 this morning it is as said the only FB you have left.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

Oops! Thanks guys. First time I've left feedback. I was looking at feedback left on me as a buyer, doh! I still dont understand why it told me that there was already  feedback posted (I don't think I hit enter twice?) and that's why I jumped to the wrong conclusion when I found a list of glowing comments on items I was sure I hadn't left feedback on. It was the first time I've been on that page (and I was under the impression that seller feedback wasn't happening anymore...maybe that's -ve feedback). Anyway, false alarm, I feel like an idiot but relieved that my account hasn't been compromised. Cheers

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

ahh don't feel like an idiot. With all the glitches on the site at the moment anything is possible.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

I think that that happens when you go back out of it using the back button. It thinks that you want to leave feedback again.

Using 'think' loosely,here.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Fraudulant Feedback

@ajarnjenny wrote:

I think that that happens when you go back out of it using the back button. It thinks that you want to leave feedback again.

Using 'think' loosely,here.

That's eactly what happens.. It will look as if you hadn't left feedback, so when you try it again it will say you have already left feedback for that item

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply