GSP Stuck after sending

Ok i made the mistake and bought via GSP, i ususally avoid it after previous experiences.

Though this one is new to me,

1 Feb 2021
1:01pm
Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination
Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

No updates since, 
I checked in case with the local courier but the tracking number doesnt exist (AUpost)

Anyone else had such a delay on getting something flown across the ditch ?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

GSP Stuck after sending

7 days (given the time difference)? Really? It could well be coming by boat, as there are few freight planes flying.

There's this thing called COVID-19. It has affected most of the world more than it's affected us. And it HAS affected us. If you buy from overseas, you should expect a wait. If you don't want to wait, don't buy from overseas.

Even at the best of times it takes longer than a week to enter the AP system. 'The ditch' is the Tasman sea, not the Pacific Ocean.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

GSP Stuck after sending

@nicholasmclaren wrote:

Not me... others may have had that experience.

I've never bought anything from New Zealand.

I've never looked at the tracking for any of my purchases.

The only thing that interests me is the EDD. & the MBG.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

GSP Stuck after sending

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

@nicholasmclaren wrote:

Ok i made the mistake and bought via GSP, i ususally avoid it after previous experiences.

Though this one is new to me,

1 Feb 2021
1:01pm
Shipped from the Global Shipping Center to International Destination
Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

No updates since, 
I checked in case with the local courier but the tracking number doesnt exist (AUpost)
If the tracking is showing as just shipped there is no way it will show in Australia Post tracking.
It has to arrive in Australia via FedEx before being handed to Australia Post.
If it was only handed to FedEx on 1/2 you should be prepared to wait a lot longer.....anything up to a couple of weeks....for it to land here.

That is well within expected delivery times.....what was the expected delivery date showing when yiou bought the item?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

GSP Stuck after sending

The last two GSP purchases I made (sometimes you have no choice LOL) did not Come to Oz using Fedex.

They were through APG - Australia Post Global - but nothing appeared in terms of tracking until they had been received by APG (in US) then passed US customs and were on their way.  Pitney Bowes probably mean the parcel went to where ever it has to go to clear customs and then depart the country.  If APG are handling it the tracking number will work for AP here.

I don't think you have given it enough time to start worrying about it yet.  Covid is probably still slowing things down a lot.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

GSP Stuck after sending

sto_7919
Community Member
Hi

I have a parcel coming from USA and also was shipped by GSP. The eBay tracking says “Shipped to International Destination” and I got a new tracking number for APG.

But the APG tracking hasn’t updated? It says “shipping info received” - been like that for a few days. Is this normal?
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

GSP Stuck after sending

Answered on the thread you started

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply