Global Shipping program

Seeing as I never intend to use Global Shipping, is there any way I can delete it from my searches? Doing an advanced search doesn't work.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Global Shipping program

You could try including searching the descriptions, and then -"global shipping program"

but that might give you a lot of extra items you do not find as relevant...try it and see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Global Shipping program

Nope. Doesn't work for me amber.   Thanks anyway

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Global Shipping program

If GPS is used "Customs services and international tracking provided" is shown in search results as part of Title. Try adding -customs to search.

Works for me in Stamps and is a permanent part of my search regime.

Best wishes

Robert

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Global Shipping program

Works a treat for me, trying both methods, must depend on the category....hmmmm...worth a shot ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply