Global shipping program

Hello, everyone. I just need to voice out my frustration of buying and paid for the items that you liked,only to be disappointed when you have the items in front of you and they have dents,bumps and marked that the package had been dropped during shipping. IS IT JUST ME? or there is something wrong  with Global Shipping Program. First, Twice and Third time unlucky with my items that i bought fro USA.  I know, that there is a buyer's protection program. The point is, couldn't they treat any packages with care....... What guarantee do I have to have an item that i buy from Ebay as good as they were advertised................please advise,....Disappointed Buyer.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Global shipping program

Best advice?  Avoid the GSP like the plague.

My buying options have become more limited since sellers I used to buy from signed on to the GSP, but as your post has demonstrated, it's better to do without than to pay the money for abysmal service and damaged goods.

Sigh.  If only eBay actually cared about its sellers and buyers, but it's clear they couldn't give a rats. Imagine how much better things would be if they did (....and how much more money they would probably make).

It's not rocket science.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply