Got sent only part of my order

rolandorizzo_0-1621573684217.jpeg

The above is an item I ordered from Ebay. What I got was just the above brush with no connectors and no dust guard . Useless to me for I can not use it. Spent all day trying to contact anybody that could help. Got nothing. No mistake. you can see that the picture has all attachments. Even the box it came in has the attachment printed on the cover. Now I am expected to pay to send the brush back and get a fraction of my money back. Feel as though I have been scammed.  What I got they advertise for just over $6 . What I paid was $19.99

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Who did you spend all day trying to contact?

Have you contacted the seller and they were not helpful?

(as in who told you you are expected to send it back and get back a fraction of what you paid?)

If you did not get what the description said, you open an item not described case

eBay give buyers tools not to be 'ripped off' but you need to use them, and follow through with them

The seller's feedback is pretty bad really, don't let them con you out of a full refund if they failed to send what the advertised 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

What did the item description say? 

Anyway, if the item description said all the parts you expected to be included were indeed included and the seller does not help, you can open an Item Not as Described dispute...

The seller has 98.4 positive fb, which is not great.

I think I have found the item. Unfortunately, dropdown listings are quite deceptive as you have to read very carefully what you get...

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Listing is a multi part listing

3 pc adaptor    $6.99

6 Inch  Wire Head Only    $15.98 

8 Inch Wire Head  Only    $19.99

So it would look like you have received what you paid for  1 x 8 inch Wire Head

The Guard and Gear Head you refer to  as pictured, are part of your brush cutter, not included in the sale.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I have reordered the connectors and after one week I am still waiting for the delivery. Why is that?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply