Has anyone purchased and used this item?If so what are your thoughts on this unit?

alla.bea
Community Member

152.JPGhhkk

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Has anyone purchased and used this item?If so what are your thoughts on this unit?

I haven't used one of these particular ones, but have used log splitters in the past and they seem to work well. The sellers feedback is good for the last 12 months. They only have 1 neutral feedback for this item, but the buyer doesn't say what the issue is. They have had neg feedback more than 12 months ago, but nothing related to this particular item.

The downside to buying something like this online is, unless you are local to their store, if something does go wrong, you then have to pay the cost of sending it there for any repairs or warranty work. Have you checked locally to see if you can get one? That way, if something does happen, you just chuck it in the trailer and take it back.

There is also the issue of delivery. They are saying you need a forklift. Is there a local depot to you that would accept delivery of it?

Hopefully someone else might have used one of these that can tell you how they go.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: Has anyone purchased and used this item?If so what are your thoughts on this unit?

Thanks for the information Kudo. I was looking more at the price. Anywhere else are asking up near twice the price for that size unit. That in itself may be my answer.Cheers
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You've changed your name?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply