Hi, Does anyone have the terms n conditions for the latest 15% voucher ?

Once the voucher is redeemed, it appears you can't see T&C's.

Long story, bought something and Paid by PayPal using the voucher code.

All fine except had my PO Box address.

Seller is using GSP and I received 15% off item plus postage.

I sent through my street addy in case PB can't deliver to PO Box.

Instead of refunding payment so I can complete checkout again seller cancelled trans and relisted.

Voucher redeemed, so I call eBay they can give credit after the purchase but not on the GSP amount.

They want me to email the T&C's as they can't see where it says includes postage.

Sigh. deep-sigh-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Click and collect one?? Maybe??
http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/cart15
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Kopes, try Google.  You may have to wade through several offers until you find the correct one but you should be able to find it.

I needed to find the T & C for an offer after they disappeared an hour before the end of the promotion.....I had not paid immediately as I was combining items from a number of sellers and I needed the Code to complete the purchase.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

No, thanks anyway bake. It's for one expiring tomorrow.

lyndal, tried googling but nothing comes up.

image host
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Did you search by the voucher code?   I have always found that to be pretty good.

If that does not work you could try a more general search.....ebay x% discount offer December 2016 should bring it up.  It will probably not be under ebay but one of the sites that tell you all the offers that are around on various sites.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Tried everything. Smiley Sad

I have a feeling it is a personal code for my account, series of numbers and letters of around 10.

This type probably has a different code for each member being offered it.

Given up and have repurchased it.

Even emailed eBay with the cancelled invoice showing the discount, they are still asking for screenshot of T&C's.

Now I emailed my disappointment at the lack of checking the details and how we give better service in the Aus volunteer answer centre. If things weren't going to be set right, then I wanted to give them something to think about. 

image host
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

You can't beat a phone call Kopes....have you tried that?

I had to chase up a voucher code.....it did not appear when it was supposed to.  I made a phone call and was lucky enough to talk to a very helpful CS person.  After the initial call it was all conducted via messages and I had replies within 24 hours....very good service.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

2 phone calls, 3 emails and they are still saying the same.

image host
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

What a shame Kopes.

However, I have to admit I can't remember the last time these voucher offers ever covered postage.

I always look for free postage items when I use them...even if it is a few $$ more than the cheapest option with postage.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Sorry kopes but you will keep getting the same answer as the vouchers don't cover postage and never have.

I hope I'm correct as I'm 2 -4- 2 incorrect in other threads but who's counting anyway? perhaps lyndal Woman Embarassed

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply