Hi! How can I delete the item in my shopping cart?

There are two same items in my shopping cart. I was not able to delete it.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Removing items from cart is explained here - http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/pay/cart.html

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The eBay explanation of the cart does not include how to remove a quantity from your cart. So I have decided to try to explain it better.

When you click ''cart'', it will take you to the eBay cart check-out page. You will see the quantity of the particular item on the left side of the item amount.

2014-05-17_090914.jpg

If you only want one item and there is more than one in your cart, type in the quantity that you want to buy and an ''UPDATE'' link will appear...

2014-05-17_091138.jpg

Click ''update'', you have now successfully updated the quantity in your cart.

Enjoy!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I made an other for a item but i was just looking at the moment but seen a better 1 cheaper and do not want the item in the shopping trolly

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Apart from dragging up a 9 year old thread that has nothing to do with your situation, you've made an offer on an item if you don't follow through and pay for it you could well end up with a strike on your account.

2 or more of those in 12 months will see you banned from bidding or buying on many sellers items.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

pixie-six
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

Please be advised this thread has been locked due to it's age and the information may no longer be accurate. If you would like to continue this discussion, we encourage you to start a new post on the community! 

Thanks for keeping the community a safe and happy environment for everyone. 

Community Moderator - @pixie-six 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply