Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay extra for priority mail

Hi, I was wondering, is it ok to offer a seller more money before you buy an item to send it via priority mail.I want to buy a phone case, I'm waiting on the delivery of a new phone, the problem is I'll have to wait a couple of weeks at least after I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auction won then sale cancelled and item relisted by Seller

I today, 19 June, bought auction item off eBay Seller in Germany for Euros146.99 + Postage (13 bidders 20 bids). There was NO auction reserve price on listing. I paid for item via PayPal. Payment was refunded with Seller's comment: "I have the right,...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question about my purchased items?

Hi, I ordered 2 quantities of 10x350mm heavy-duty universal clasp hangers for plastic pots.But I received yesterday 11pcs in the packed? Please anyone can explain I get confused I need assistance, please?

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Password

Why and how does seller know my password. Was included in last transaction email.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Checkout Error! Please Help!

Hi, I have tried purchasing the same item for 72 hours now.. and still get the same error message at checkout."We can't process your payment. Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address."I hav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Only received a partial refund

I recently tried to purchase some items from a seller. Unfortunately, despite the listing saying otherwise, the seller refused to ship to Australia due to Covid (which I understand). So he cancelled my order and refunded my money. No problem or so I ...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

After Pay query

You know all those after pay $10 off you see, well I was wondering if after signing up and using it once, whether you then stop seeing them, or do you still get the $10 off showing on particular items. The reason I ask is, if it's just a one time onl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Global Shipping Program status says delivered in Erlanger, KY?

Recently I bought an item from a seller in the US, paid for the item to be delivered to Australia via the Global Shipping Program. I was given a tracking number, which showed the progress of the delivery. However the progress changed from In Transit ...

• 127 replies
  • 3 Helpful

where can I get invoice for my purchase?

Hi I brought a few things and would like to print myself an invoice as I need to claim them on Tax, how do I do this? Thanks

• 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

“Insufficient funds” sticker on parcel, do I need to do anything?

I purchased a set of 3 top loader card sleeves from a buyer recently, no note of postage fees on the listing (we live in the same state so I believed this was normal considering most people in the same state have not charged me postage on smaller pur...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Missing item now requiring a police report?

I have a item which I ordered from ebay that came without a battery but clearly stated it should of, I had no luck through ebay or the seller so put in a paypal dispute. Paypal now want a police report? Is this normal ?when i tried a police report it...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller with false item location on listings

Hi everyone Is there an avenue and do Ebay even care if a seller is listing an item as located in NSW when it is actually coming from overseas, most likely China? I have purchased two items from a seller, they were both listed as located in NSW, I wa...

• 24 replies
  • 11 Helpful