Hi I am wondering how one of your sellers takes my paypal ammount back about the 9th Feb 2018 seller

gnf50
Community Member

The seller back then <Removed> from Springwood Qld care of Tristan Collier ,my item did not arrived I contacted seller and was told it would be sent again  it still not arrive ,after contacting seller again I was told that the business had closed its doors I still have not received my refund the seller told me by text that my refund was initated plus the seller ,used foul language toward me the refund still has notbeen done I have been notified that the refund would be done 18 March 2018 what I want to bring to your attention this mob closes its doors still holding my money being only $18 but that is not the point how can he keep the money for so long closes the company and then starts another business selling the same stock the now business 1234naggingcustomers5678 and allowed to keek operating he has had my money for over a month ..?.. thankyou hoping you will look inthis business as it gives ebay a bad name if they continue to do business under ebay I and many others will stop useing your services gnf50 Gary Francis.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi I am wondering how one of your sellers takes my paypal ammount back about the 9th Feb 2018 seller

Just members like yourself here, we do not have sellers and nobody here took your money

I can't make out from your post if you opened an item not recieved dispute or not? you as the buyer have 100% power but you need to follow the correct process rather than just 'asking the seller'

Ebay does not care who leaves, regardless of anyone's threats etc

You are also not allowed to name and shame on here and the person's detail will be remove if a mod reads here

Ebay staff do not read here

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You have up until 30 days after the last estimated delivery date to claim through ebay so have a look at the item in your purchases section and see what delivery date is on it. If it's past 30 days then do an Item Not Received claim through paypal.

If it's an item that's got tracking on it and they did actually post it you'll do better through ebay (if it's not too late) because with paypal they only need to prove they posted it but with ebay they have to prove it was delivered.

If you used your credit card as the funds source through paypal, you can try a chargeback through your bank if all else fails, but don't leave that too long either.

I'd also contact Acorn (online fraud squad) as it sounds like this seller may be making a habit of doing this.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

That store has had an ID change & changed f/b to private. They are still in business with the same account....so do as advised above

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The original seller has changed his name to the REMOVED....it is not a new ID.

He has collected quite a lot of negatives in the last month.  I would suggest that ebay has already looked into his selling practices and closed him down as he is no longer selling.

There is no stock in his store and he cannot sell when his feedback is set to Private.

I doubt that you will ever see your order so I suggest you open a dispute immediately in either ebay or paypal.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply