Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Won't Refund Money after Item returned

HiI purchased an item but it was not what I had hoped it would be. The seller agreed to refund my money.Originally he gave me a chinese address even though the item was listed as located in Australia. He then gave me an Australian address & I sent th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how can I print the listing?

I need a way to print the eBay listing showing the images, description, and in the case of "make an Offer", the Actual price i paid. Ideally, this should ideally all be on 1-2 pages to conserve on paper. The reason for my requirement is that I spend ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woolworths pickup cost

I've just purchased an item which I will pick up from Woolworths. There is a $10 postage cost added which I thought would be waived as I am travelling to pick the item up.Is the item actually posted to Woolworths from the seller? Or is it sold from W...

Resolved! why is an item for sale ( VIC) that says 'posts worldwide' then on the side says 'but not to FNQ'?

Why do we buy from overseas?I just tried to purchase a chi massager from a seller in Victoria who clearly states they post worldwide, then in red letters to the side say 'doesn't post to far north Qld.'Looks like I'll continue to not keep my money in...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Supplier

I ordered a Motorcycle outdoor all weather cover sent order on the 02 Feb 2018 from REMOVED they didn't send it until the 7 feb 2018 told I would receive it on the 8th or 9th Feb 2018 still have not received it went to post Office to see if they coul...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! item not received Advice needed please

I bought an item from the UK, paid 5/1/18. Marked as sent 12/1/18, no tracking. Estimated delivery date 19-29 January,2018. I think it is about time to open a "not received case" via eBay, my very first one, so I really would appreciate some advice.W...

Aussie posts useless emails

i often recieve emails from AP proclaiming my item is "on its way" with a Tracking Number but when i click on the number it takes me to a AP tracking page that tells me bugga all about the parcel. doesnt say where its comming from in any way. not a p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful