Hi I want to dispute a faulty item I purchased end of last year which I have only just discovered

I bought yardley polaire London from seller <Removed> for AU $381.30 and the cream tubes in each one of the 10 packs is watery and cannot used. I have communicated with the seller on this and after requesting details the seller went quiet and did not organise a refund or a replacement. I cannot find a link to dispute this transaction with EBAY, nor can I find the listing of the purchased item when I go through the dispute resolution center. 
As a clear breach of customer satisfaction due to not meeting product description, how can I get this issue resolved please?

Thanks,

Ayanthi

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Hi I want to dispute a faulty item I purchased end of last year which I have only just discovered

You knew there was an issue as soon as it arrived, yet you've left it more than 6 months to do something about it? Please don't blame the pandemic. If anything, it would have given you way more time to contact the seller stating there was a problem. 

I'm sorry, you have no one to blame but yourself. You had ample time. If you were in "lockdown", then you probably had more time than most. As a frontline worker, I had very little time to do eBay stuff with the virus, but still managed to keep everything running.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply