Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Trying to get refund through eBay or paypal

I recently purchased an item and today I asked the seller when I could pick up. She stated she sold the item 6 months ago and she doesn't know how I found the auction. Obviously I've told her it will still listed for sale. I asked her if she could re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PItney Bowes broke bisque doll's leg in shipping

I bought a vintage doll from Britain it took ages to arrive and it came through Pitney Bowes. When I picked the parcel up I heard an ominous clatter. The doll had been repacked and had been floating around upside down in the box for 9,000+ miles. One...

Bought an interesting group of vintage glass, one item damaged by poor packing

another case of items damaged in transit this time from an Australian seller 4 pieces of vintage glass, poor packaging in thin shoe box with little padding or wrapping 3 are OK but one is chipped, should I just wear the loss or can I get a partial re...

$5 discount

A lot of listings are offering a discount if you copy the password, in this case PLEASURE and then paste it in checkoutTried it and nothing happened as there is no place that I could see that allowed me to do itWhat's going on

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Sellers cancelling sale on auction won

I have won a couple of auctions recently and the sellers have cancelled the sale afterwards saying the product is out of stock and then relisting for a higher amount. Is this allowed?

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

USPS~Do you buy from USA?

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/9/1567353414.html

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay order total keeps changing

Hi, I bought an item and paid for it a few hours after listing ended, order total was $56 at time of payment, a few hours later the order total had gone up $5 to $61, then a few hours later it went up another $1. I’m confused, can someone help

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why does eBay persist with multiple choice listings? Makes it impossible to sort items by price.

Nolt only making it impossible to sort by price, I get the feeling that some sellers are multiple listing in order to mislead buyers into thinking the price of a particular item is lower than it really is. eg a choice of 4 dfferent colours af widgetA...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tracking shows no scans

Hi all, purchased an item from a NSW Central Coast Business on 29th August. They didn't supply a tracking number until I asked two days ago, when the item failed to show up. It is only going to NSW Central West. When I try and track it with the suppl...

Resolved! Seller has 'Deregistered', My Tracking is not Working and Item Never Arrived Within Expected Dates

I bought something overseas from a very reliable and trusted wholesaler on the 21st of August, the dates for it's expected arrival were the 10th of September (Tuesday) to the 19th of September (Today, Thursday) I live in Australia. Upon ordering the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful