Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller lying about express post

So this is a slightly complicated story Back in August I messaged a seller asking if she could send an item express. The item listed had a postage price of $8.55 for standard delivery. Message 1 from me: If I pay now can you send it express tomorrow?...

What gives with the Global Shipping Program? Or should I say takes.

I would like to know what the justification is for the Global Shipping Program (hereafter called the GSP) Afler examinig the GSP it smells like a scam or at least a money grab.I would like to know whyebay is shooting itself in the foot, both feet in ...

GSP SCAM.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Free Postage is not free.

Misleading pages by EBAY. Apparently it is ok to advertise Free Postage to ordinaty members and then charge them postage because they haven't signed up to EBAY Plus. If it tells me Free Postage as an ordinaty member it should be available. At best th...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Buying

Twice now, I have tried to buy something from eBay, with a discount voucher. The problem is when I hit checkout, so I can apply the voucher, it then says thanks for your purchase.I don't get an option to review or add discount, it just tells me I've ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Misrepresented item purchased

Hi all, New to this forum. I purchased 6 vintage pokemon booster packs as, and I quote, the seller described them as:"they are in good condition and have not been opened or weighed". The packs looks like they have indeed been tampered with, and one o...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want to reverse a feed back

I want to change my feed back from Neutral to positive to my most current purchase on item 153477530982. Kind RegardsTony

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Australian Sellers are in EPIDEMIC proportions.COME ON EBAY, this isnt a new issue...

I know this has already been raised but the issue is still on going and ignored.Its getting impossible to find legitmate local sellers amongst the Chinese pretending to be local.Currently in dispute because of seller who hasnt shipped item many days ...

Resolved! Tempered glass screen protectors

Hi. Since it now takes for ever to find things on Ebay due to the multi price of items. I am wondering if anyone has a found a seller that has tempered glass screen protectors that actually work? Of late they are poor quality, brake easily or keep fa...

Resolved! Seller-no items for sale

Why is it when wanting to view sellers items they have removed everything from the site. Message appears 0 items for sale. Yet only a week ago they had a lot of items on sale.This seems to happen quite a lot. I did have to do a refund to this particu...

Lost items with Aust Post.

Hi all, appears to be some confusion regarding who has to wear it when items are lost with Aust Post. I have lodgement receipts, and tracking shows the items have gone through Sydney, but thats where they stop, according to the tracking. I don't wish...

eCheque/EFT question

today something weird happened. the seller said i paid through echeque or eft? I dont know how? i always pay the same way - Paypal. but the funds haven't cleared from my bank? im confused?

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is this product a scam?

I am not sure if this product is a scam Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/S10-Unlocked-Android-9-1-Smartphone-Octa-Core-Cell-Phone-4GB-64GB-8MP-16MP-6-1/383052734532?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=651661309635&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful