Buying

Twice now, I have tried to buy something from eBay, with a discount voucher. The problem is when I hit checkout, so I can apply the voucher, it then says thanks for your purchase.
I don't get an option to review or add discount, it just tells me I've bought it.
I just spoke with chat and she informed me there is ALWAYS a add voucher box. No, this is the 2nd time it's happened! Anyone else? What can I do?
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Buying

Have you tried putting the item into your cart and then click checkout and then the add voucher should show up at the bottom of the page.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Buying

Have you clicked on the bit in asks do you want it to remember your details in future? If you have, it means you've opted in to automatic checkout and you don't have to sign in to paypal for each purchase. I'm not signed up for it but I'd imagine using it probably bypasses the step where you can put a voucher code in. If this is the case with you there's a setting in paypal somewhere that you'll have to change.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Buying

Have you tried putting the item into your cart and then click checkout and then the add voucher should show up at the bottom of the page.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Buying

Have you clicked on the bit in asks do you want it to remember your details in future? If you have, it means you've opted in to automatic checkout and you don't have to sign in to paypal for each purchase. I'm not signed up for it but I'd imagine using it probably bypasses the step where you can put a voucher code in. If this is the case with you there's a setting in paypal somewhere that you'll have to change.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Buying

The checkout button doesn't show. When I click to be taken to checkout, it just says thanks for your purchase. โ˜น๏ธ
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Buying

I'm guessing that's what happened, and must only be some retailers,.not all. Strange that it's just the ones that eBay says receive discount with this purchase etc.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Buying

@9366_cat wrote:
I'm guessing that's what happened, and must only be some retailers,.not all. Strange that it's just the ones that eBay says receive discount with this purchase etc.

If you are signed up for auto payment then it will apply to all sellers.....it is on YOUR account settings, not the seller's.

You will have to remove it and go back to signing in each time you want to make a payment.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply