Hi an item did not get delivered. After 5 days I started a refund request. Today the item arrived. I

I have left positive feedback for the seller due to Aussie Post being so slow. How do I stop the refund process? Also I want to contact the seller but cannot due to the refund process. Please help as this poor seller must be at their sit's end due to our postal servicd 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi an item did not get delivered. After 5 days I started a refund request. Today the item arrived. I

If you paid by Paypal you can get their details from the invoice
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If the refund hasn't been issued, you should be able to just close the dispute. The option should be there to close it. DO NOT ask eBay to step in and help or they will refund you. If you've already been refunded, you can repay the seller using the email address in the PayPal transaction. Good on you for being honest! It would be great if all buyers were like you!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

If the refund hasn't been issued, you should be able to just close the dispute. The option should be there to close it. DO NOT ask eBay to step in and help or they will refund you. If you've already been refunded, you can repay the seller using the email address in the PayPal transaction. Good on you for being honest! It would be great if all buyers were like you!

Depending on when the 5 days started.

Was it from date of purchase, date of eBay's fantasy estimate (first or last), the time they contacted the seller (assuming they contacted the seller, given there is no evidence of same)?

Many variables, few of which would justify opening a case.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply