How can I contact eBay? I have been scammed.

I have payed for an item, and have been waiting a whole week out of the estimated delivery date. I have tried contacting the seller in many ways but have been unsuccesful. I would now like to contact eBay as I want this to be resolved. I would either like to know when my item has been posted or I would like a refund.

Could you help me out and tell me how to contact eBay?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: How can I contact eBay? I have been scammed.

Well, I can assure you I am not

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

No issues here either in receiving items. An ebay purchased sent from Toowoomba to a home in Sydneys west was posted Friday afternoon, arrived at the destination Monday morning.

I purchased 2 items (not from ebay) last Thursday, one from Melbourne, and one from Sydney, both arrived very promptly. (parcels).

photo GRUMPYCATSIGN_zpsa8f18bba.jpg
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Thanks for your comment, it was really helpful and shed some light on the problem.

It has to travel from Victoria to Sydney.

I haven't received any card from the postman, but I will go in and check this afternoon at the postal office if there is anything for me to pick up.

I payed via paypal, about 5 minutes after I won the auction. My bank said it was succesfully transfered too.

I also have opened up a dispute from paypal, and have received no response from that either.

When it had been a week and I still hadn't received it, i thought the worst. I checked out the sellers page and saw a few comments from some people saying that they 'never received' their item and such.  And most items that hadn't been received were shoes. 
I don't what going to happen, i'll have to just wait and see.

Thanks for your help.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply