How can I retrieve my entire purchase history as I am looking for the purchase of a GroPro camera a

Need to find my Entire Purchase history as looking for proof of purchase of a Go Pro Camera , purchased a while ago now. Damaged so need proof of purchase for the warranty.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How can I retrieve my entire purchase history as I am looking for the purchase of a GroPro camera a

ebay only keeps the listings viewable for about 60 or 90 days

your feedback or paypal a/c should show the date of purchase

most items sold on ebay do not actually have warranties  unless the seller was an authorized reseller of that particular brand, and located in Australia.

goodluck

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@elfrankofrank wrote:
Need to find my Entire Purchase history as looking for proof of purchase of a Go Pro Camera , purchased a while ago now. Damaged so need proof of purchase for the warranty.

Go through Paypal.  Paypal keeps a much better history as it's a banking institution.

amxsuperstores - Australia's three largest motorcycle accessories superstores.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Sorry, but if you are needing to get old records for a warranty you are most likely out of luck.

You have 45 days to claim a faulty item, and unfortunately most  'warranty's' on eBay are not usually backed by a manufacturer unless the seller was a registered distributor.

You have put some delicate info on this post - ie: your eBay password so I am reporting it now to get it removed.

Please change your eBay password immediately

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

you can see all your purchases for the last 3 years in ARCHIVED

just click on purchase history and then click on the Archived button.     I don't know if that will help, it will probably only give you the purchase date.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@shepherdsrule wrote:

Sorry, but if you are needing to get old records for a warranty you are most likely out of luck.

You have 45 days to claim a faulty item, and unfortunately most  'warranty's' on eBay are not usually backed by a manufacturer unless the seller was a registered distributor.

Warrantys offered by Oz sellers are enforceable by our consumer laws.

Warrantys do not have to be backed by a manufacturer to be valid and if an Australian business seller makes a promise about after sales support they must honour it.

Warrantys offered by Australian businesses must be honoured in accordance with their terms and conditions.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply