How do I provide comment/ negative feedback about the product I have bought on ebay recently?

Never again!!!

I have bought an ecxesise bike on ebay recently and would like to give a warning to the people may be the same as me who is not a regular eBay use - NEWER AGAIN!!! People do not use this terrible option to buy here to avoid a get huge disappointment, including terrible quality of the products for sale.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

How do I provide comment/ negative feedback about the product I have bought on ebay recently?

Yes, but people often leave neg fb when an item is late (not the seller's fault as economy mail is unreliable) and also if the quality is not up to their high expectations. I think the Countess is right in saying that people cannot expect top quality for a low price, even from China.

Of course sellers from China sell a lot so even with 99.5% positive fb they can have a lot of neg fb, but it is unrealistic to think that hundreds of buyers every week will be 100% happy.

I would never buy anything really important from China because I am aware of the fact that there is a reason if something is cheap.

Sometimes I also got items from China late and I could see from the envelope that the seller had not lied about when he had posted the item...

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

To add to my post that I could not edit any more:

Anyway, I usually first look at the fb percentage, then the single negative comments (to see in particular if there is something about what I intend to buy). I also look at the way sellers respond, although sellers in China are pretty humble.

I have seen sellers (not in China) really insult and yell at buyers who leave neg or neutral fb. Some even used swear words (although it is obviously against the rules) and even if they might have their reasons I stay away from them because I would be afraid to get no assistance and to be insulted too if there is a problem.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@papermoon.lady wrote:

To add to my post that I could not edit any more:

Anyway, I usually first look at the fb percentage, then the single negative comments (to see in particular if there is something about what I intend to buy).

Unfortunately more and more Asian sellers are having "private listings" now so you cannot see what item the neg is for.

Is it deliberate? Who knows, but I have my suspicions when sellers have "private listings" when they are not items of a sensitive nature or high-priced items - which was why eBay brought in "private listings " in the first place.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

I know, I have noticed that too lately. It is annoying.

On Amazon you can read whole reviews about products, but on eBay sometimes you don't even know what neg fb is for...

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply