How do you feel about this buyers!!!!!!!

I have recently spent time in the sellers section and have found that its quite the norm for sellers to call their customers "stupid".

If a poor customer receives an item and its not as described, regardless how described via photo or written description, sellers often call buyers stupid.

I will not name and shame these sellers.............their comments are doing that.

If a buyer opens a dispute with the seller they are often refered to even worse names. I gather they are oblivious to the fact they are posting these comments on a public forum whare everyone can see, which leads to understand one of the reasons why customers are bypassing fleebay(as it is now commonly known).

I find that a lot of ebay sellers are their own worse enemy, very unprofessional and they are are giving ebay a very bad name. 

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: How do you feel about this buyers!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many of the problems you sellers face are self inflicted by your own errors, and are quick to point the blame to the buyer. However on these boards many unscrupulous buyers are being educated on how to rip you sellers off, due to many of the complacencies many sellers have in not protecting their interests. Poor discriptions, lousy pictures, being cheap on the postage, the list goes on. If you cannot take criticisims from buyers then you ought find something else to entertain your time with. 

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

people don't generally become unscrupulous they are always that way

honest people don't take advantage of other people just because they can

Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

@better-investment-than-shares wrote:

You totally miss one huge point.......................................................ebay sellers need buyers.....................................buyers can go else where to make a purchase.

In todays market, word of mouth is everything, whether its good or bad. The bad sticks out a hell of a lot more than the good.

Ebay needs good sellers and good buyers....it is not a one way street.   One lousy seller can give a lot of buyers a bad ebay experience just as one bad buyer can upset a lot of sellers before finally being thrown off ebay.

And bad buyers being thrown off ebay depends on sellers following the rules, issuing strikes to non payers and then blocking them.  Bad mouthing them in feedback does no good at all.

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

Oh gawd, it's just like being back in primary school "I'm going to dob on you because you looked out my window". I figured everyone on the forums would be adults now, but it seems we are back in the creche.

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Total absolute garbage, you still chose to call people idiots regardless, a form of judgement. Buyers and sellers are the life blood of Ebay that comes from many facets of our current society. With your linear judgment you like to label people as idiots, that do not conform to your world of business. 

I call both buyers and sellers idiots if that is what they are.....I don't differentiate at all.

Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

Hay Sheepy, because you looked out my window, im going to take your lunch money. Hahahaha...
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I rest my case.............

Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

@better-investment-than-shares wrote:

.......ebay sellers need buyers.....

Not all of them.

There are quite a few eBay would be much better off without, and several I wouldn't sell to no matter how slow my sales are. See, I have respect for my buyers, and - shock horror - I expect it in return. 

Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see buyers are not mature enough to have an opinion? 

Ebays poor sellers are what is letting Ebay down not vice-versa. Professional junk sellers are the problem.

Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm sounds like a line from that Houso TV show..............

Message 20 of 31
Latest reply