How to block seller constantly messaging me

surreal1981
Community Member

Seller is constantly harrassing me, demanding I change my negative review of a finalised dispute case which fell in my favour.

How do I block this seller from constantly messaging me? Surely this is harrassment?!

I am not exaggerating when I say I have over TEN messages demanding I change my feedback review.

Get these clowns off eBay.

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

I just wanted to comment in general on the ability to block member IDs and messages.

When you add a user ID to your block list and enable to option to "block" messages, the only  thing it does is remove the "contact seller" link from listings (for the blocked member). It does not actually block the ability for the member to message the seller, it just makes the option slightly less accessible.

The show messages option in message settings should just apply to what you see first when you open your inbox, it's basically an automated filter rather than using the filter options on the left-hand menu (i.e. it won't block those messages - it doesn't appear to work for me either way, I tried all three options at least twice and nothing changed when I went to my inbox each time to check - might just be me, though). 

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Hmmm... 

ponderingemo.jpg

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply