How to change Sponsored Listings behaviour?

🙂G'day,  I have an open question to all the awesome EBay community ppl.. 

Are account holders able to  modify the pool of Ebay's Sponsored Items and Related Items from a product listing page? ? 
    ..For Example:

I search for Items to buy close to my home in Rottnest Island, and the Sponsored / Related Items suggested by Ebay are heavily populated by International Sellers from Europe and America. It displays in local currency but has a large shipping and tax cost assosiated when viewed in detail.

I love the Ebay Suggestions, they have helped me a lot!  However, the 😭Frustration & Complications 😫I have trying to refine my searches over and over again to filter out unwanted Sponsors and Suggestions by EBay.

EBAY - PLEASE LET LET US TAILOR SPONSORED / FEATURED ITEMS TO GIVE EVERYONE A BETTER SHOPPING (c0n$um3r)  EXPERIENCE!!

When I get fed-up with your time-wasting suggestions, I go to other shopping websites, and give them all the Likes and 5-Star reviews.. Not EBay, you like to waste my time 😞  Can you please let me modify my pool of Sponsored Sellers to my GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION?? 
🐓
Thank-You, have a lovely day - and dont forget to drop a review.
- Island Bush Chook. 🐓

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

How to change Sponsored Listings behaviour?

Hi everyone,

This discussion has gotten a bit heated. Please remember that, while it is fine to disagree with others, discussion should always remain friendly and respectful as required by the Community Guidelines.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply