How to get free stuff via eBay.

allfixelectrical
Community Member

Do you want free stuff from eBay?

All you need to do is purchase something from a seller and then claim in an affidavit that you received an empty box.

Ebay will gladly refund you in full with no obligation to return the item that you received so long as you don't admit to them that you ever actually received it. No photo of the "empty box" you supposedly received will be required to back up your claim.

Even if the seller appeals the case ebay is unlikely to change their mind.

In fact even if you have any remorse whatsoever at all and decide to send the item back to the seller which then gives the seller the ability to prove that your original affidavit was false, that still won't change ebay's mind no matter how much evidence the seller is able to provide to ebay.

As far as ebay is concerned if you claim in a legal document that you received an empty box then that is the gospel they will believe above all else.

How do I know this to be true?

It happened to us despite having an anchor store on ebay and selling on ebay for over 14 years with 99.6% positive feedback.

If you really want to rub salt in your sellers wounds that you receive the free stuff from then you can also defame them in feedback stating that they didn't send you the item and nothing will be done to remove it, further backing up your claim.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: How to get free stuff via eBay.

Methinks there will be an influx of members to the boards as boredom sets in with the population cooped up at home.

Batten down the hatches people.....there is sure to be a number who treat the boards as a joke.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

lyndal, I thought about this a week or so ago.  Withy so many peeps at home I would not be surprised what happens.  I tend to think some sellers are in for a bad time

Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

jozh_7
Community Member

Has anyone even tried this method yet?

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

Due to the age of this conversation, this thread is locked from further comment.

Thanks

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply