I am requesting more information on an Item that has a very vague description .

Trying to get more information or more pictures on a very vague item and being fobbed off by the seller , promising to have a look but dose nothing.

I will buy it if I get more detailed pictures or a list of items because you can not see what your buying in the pictures he has put up

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If they wont give you more info / pic's, run, run fast.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

No-one can help except the seller.

If they are not responding then you'll have to forget about it and move on.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Personally I would not want to be buying from a person who kept fobbing me off

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Can you give us the item number so we can take a look at the seller ourselves?

Does sound like a few red flags are going up though - even possible it is a hacked/scam account, depending on what the item is.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

If they wont give you more info / pic's, run, run fast.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@badbob_44 wrote:

Trying to get more information or more pictures on a very vague item and being fobbed off by the seller , promising to have a look but dose nothing.

I will buy it if I get more detailed pictures or a list of items because you can not see what your buying in the pictures he has put up

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I can feel your frustration. Perhaps say to the seller one more time,

"Look I may be interested. That's why I'm taking the time to contact you again. Please can you update your page so I and others can have a better idea". 

Rather than seller telling you via message, a page update covers you better too if a problem arises soon down the track.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Don't buy. It may be disappointing for you as you feel you may be missing out but this is a seller who doesn't care very much whether you buy or not & just can't be bothered.

The item may be okay but then again it may not be what you want. I had a friend who once bought a phone from an ad like this-very blurry photos & no personalised description, just the general specs. Disaster, phone had mould and wasn't working. Seller response-well, I didn't say it was. My friend showed me the ad later. So blurry and vague I definitely would not have bought in the first place, put it that way.

It's your call whether you bid or not but personally I would not take the risk.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply