I am trying to delete a watched item and it still stays there. Is there a way to delete it?

I am have tried to delete an item I am watching as I no longer want it or need it and it refuses to go off the page.  Very frustrating. I look forward to any help.  Regards Anne

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I am trying to delete a watched item and it still stays there. Is there a way to delete it?

You should be able to just tick the box on the left of the item in your watched list then select delete at the top of the list.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I've had that happen as well, sometimes it takes a few tries before the item is actually deleted.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I have the opposite problem......I ticked 2 items to delete and when I clicked on Delete I lost the whole page of 35 items.  Not very happy Jan!!

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I have the opposite problem......I ticked 2 items to delete and when I clicked on Delete I lost the whole page of 35 items.  Not very happy Jan!!

Oh dear....................ouch !!!

Since the new "upgrade" on deleting items in the watch-list, it doesn't show how many items are going to be deleted so that always gives me the jitters that the same thing might happen to me..............willy_nilly.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have tried as you suggested even to the point of clicking delete and confirming and the message comes up that it cant be done at this time try again later. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

OH no thats awful.  Its just one particular item.  When I click confirm message comes up saying basically cant  and try again later.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply