I am trying to find the contact that I purchased some time ago . It was a company in the UK How do

How do I contact or send eBay an email

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am trying to find the contact that I purchased some time ago . It was a company in the UK How do

eBay emails are bot automated and pointless 

Do you have anything in the way of emails from when you bought the item, or anything in PayPal or your feedback if you don't recall the seller's eBay name? 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Have you checked your purchase history? Also look for the feedback you left the seller.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Check your purchase history and don't forget to change the time period - a drop down menu on the right-hand side goes back 3 years, I think.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

only goes back 3 years I am sure I purchased this item prior to that. It's a specialized electronic device Sadly I didn't save them as a seller. Thanks anyway  

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks I will try that great idea. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply