I cannot leave feedback. Any ideas

when I try to leave feed back it says sorry You can't.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

At least a couple of possible reasons - you've already left feedback for it, or the period for leaving feedback for the item has expired.

Alternatively, might just be an error - hold down the CTRL key, press F5, then refresh the page, and try again.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

@performance_parts_clearance_centrewrote:

At least a couple of possible reasons - you've already left feedback for it, or the period for leaving feedback for the item has expired.

Alternatively, might just be an error - hold down the CTRL key, press F5, then refresh the page, and try again.

Just to be pernickerty, just pressing  F5 automatically refreshes the page.      outtahere.gif

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@julie49purplewrote:

With some "top" sellers you have to wait a week after the estimated delivery date before you can leave

feedback.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@go-tazzwrote:

@julie49purplewrote:

With some "top" sellers you have to wait a week after the estimated delivery date before you can leave

feedback.

... if it's not positive.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@imastawkawrote:

@performance_parts_clearance_centrewrote:

Just to be pernickerty, just pressing  F5 automatically refreshes the page.      outtahere.gif

Ctrl-F5 does a clean refresh, as opposed to a normal refresh, as in it doesn't take it from cache.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Well, live and learn.

Thanks Tippy.

Image result for f5 meme
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply