I cannot leave feedback.....

Hi, I need to leave feedback (under a buying id) for items received today.  When  I click on 'leave feedback' on each of the 9 items awaiting feedback I get a message....unable to leave feedback as ' there is no item for this number or you have already left feedback'.

I have purchased off the same sellers in the recent past, but these items are recent purchases.

My ebay page says that I have 9 items awaiting feedback.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I cannot leave feedback.....

This happens sometimes to me on Friday evenings when eBay do all the site maintenance, and I can usually leave FB a little later, so may just be a temporary glitch.

You can also try accessing the option via the Feedback forum, to see if that makes any difference. This is a direct link: http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/forum/feedback.html (if you click 'Leave Feedback', it will bring up a list of all purchases that you are able to leave FB for). 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

mummymythica
Community Member

I just left about 6 feedbacks without a hassle....maybe a glitch.  Just give it a try later 🙂

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Try refreshing your feedback left page, if you had already put in comments and ratings you may find that those comments have actually been processed by the system even though you are getting an error message, indicating otherwise.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you all so much for your advice.

It suddenly corrected itself and I was able to leave feedback for my wonderful sellers..

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply