I have inadvertently paid twice for the same product,once by bank trasfer then paypal raided my bank

wal150
Community Member

My question is where do I go to get one payement  refunded?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I have inadvertently paid twice for the same product,once by bank trasfer then paypal raided my bank

Paypal would not just raid your bank unless you had paid through Paypal.  If you paid by bank transfer why were you anywhere near your Paypal account in relation to the transaction? Did you actually log into your bank account and make a payment to the seller's bank account entering their name, bsb and account number?

If you have managed to make two payments and the bank withdrawal is not a Paypal echeque then you will have to rely on the seller's honesty as you cannot prove the bank deposit payment was made in error.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I was replying to Ebay not to someone who calls themself junkie end of conversion please.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

wal, this is not eBay, this is a community board where members come for help, and other more expreienced members try to assist them.

Phone eBay customer support and see how you go with them, as I doubt you will get much help here after your rudeness towards

phorumjunkies reply.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@wal150 wrote:

I was replying to Ebay not to someone who calls themself junkie end of conversion please.

'Can someone help, I'm trying to catch some flies but this vinegar isn't working.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?'.

I think you need some honey.

amxsuperstores - Australia's three largest motorcycle accessories superstores.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

wal, this is not eBay, this is a community board where members come for help, and other more expreienced members try to assist them.

Phone eBay customer support and see how you go with them, as I doubt you will get much help here after your rudeness towards

phorumjunkies reply.

Well said gc, have a good weekend...................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

cheers padi, how you doing ?

see you around, but not sure if I am going to get slapped for off topic if I go....

http://smileyswelove.com/Content/smileys/smiley-emoticon-726-3d%20icons-emoticon.gif

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

gc, it would be a shame if you get slapped whilst the Chinese spammer and advertiser (did you notice the "au" in the seller's name?) that's been highjacking the boards is still doing it......................"protected species" perhaps...???

Nevertheless, we'll both go       original.gif

Just in case of     smiley-says-no-emoticon.gif   and a new award for the PS Club.....................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@2106greencat wrote:

wal, ....

....I doubt you will get much help here after your rudeness towards

phorumjunkies reply.

Oooooo... I love this game.

Where's Wal... oh... nvm... there he is, on the floor nursing his a@#% Smiley LOL

And yes, vgc.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply