I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fault.

I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fault.

Can it be fixed please....

I would like to remove the neautral comment...

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

@lesley.bell4848 wrote:
Yes I made the quilt and I did not know neutral meant a Grey dot.
I wrote to the seller apologizing for my mistake and he wanted nothing to do with me. ..
Tried to have it reversed also.

Harsh as it may sound, possibly the reason he wanted nothing to do with you is because he already knows ebay will not reverse it even at the Buyers request - I say this from experience because I had a Buyer leave positive Feedback, but with 3 Stars for item as described.  He messaged me and said it was accidental as he was happy with the item - BUT after 3 messages from me & a message from the Buyer, ebay still refuse to fix it !  Maybe that explains why you have received the cold shoulder . . . . . .  just my thoughts.  It seems since about January ebay refuse to remove most defects, even the ones given in error - bad luck for the Seller

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

@lesley.bell4848 wrote:
Yes I made the quilt and I did not know neutral meant a Grey dot.
I wrote to the seller apologizing for my mistake and he wanted nothing to do with me. ..
Tried to have it reversed also.

You have been a member of ebay for 3 years....how could you not know by now that neutral means a grey dot?

Ebay even asks you if you want to continue when you have clicked on the neutral dot....and have you contacted the seller first.

There is not much of a mistake in any of that.

It seems that a lot of buyers do not think of the consequences until the seller protests.

Your "mistake" has probably cost you more than you think.  I have no doubt that the seller has now blocked you, and probably a few other sellers who have read this thread as well.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply