I have two separate shopping carts with different items in each, purchase orders are same though

jaxter1
Community Member

On two separate web pages , my shopping cart shows 21 items in one cart and 28 in another, all items are different. The purchase history and items bought however appear correctly in the separate pages.. Ive checked to see if my username is the same on the differing carts and it is. I thought all my ebay items would appear in one cart, but apparently not, how can i get all my items into the one cart? Ive tried to contact ebay directly but my situation doesnt fall neatly into their supplied catagories, subsequently email or phone contact isnt enabled, I would appreciate any help with this please, as i dont want to lose track of my cart items.  David

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

I have two separate shopping carts with different items in each, purchase orders are same though

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Well that is certainly a new one on me....I cannot begin to explain 2 carts with different items.

I can only suggest you ring ebay....don't worry about the ebay categories.  Find any question that will give you a phone number and use the option to ask for a callback.

I believe you get more knowledgable CS operators with the callback service....and they are quite quick.

If you do get an answer could you please come back and tell us what it is.  If one person has the problem you can be sure others will too.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Aw, I want 2 shopping carts too.

Seriously, perhaps one cart has reached it's limits.

image host
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't worry if one of the options doesn't allow you to get a question answered,(they want members to use the

site map but it's useless in finding what you need.

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

eg: Call us,Call me,Chat with us and Email us.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

Just keep in mind that Call us or Call me option are only available

during business hours,(8 am to 9 pm Mon to Fri and 8 am to

5 pm on Sat and Sun).

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

jaxter1
Community Member
Yes, i think i will try the call back.I just tried the chat with us but to no avail..i may have to send screen shots showing the two carts ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

jaxter1
Community Member
I definitely have two different carts ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

jaxter1
Community Member
Ty for the link, i tried the chat with us, but not resolved..he suggested closing all tabs and reopening ebay, as i may have had more than one tab open and ebay had not updated my cart..but after closing and reopening, i have the cart with 20 items as my updated cart, which the operator confirmed, so badically my other 28 items are gone. I searched my web history and found them again..it seems i really have two carts! ๐Ÿ™‚ everything is the same..the purchase history, messages all are updated in the separate carts, just not the items..:)
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

jaxter1
Community Member
Sorry that reply was meant for go-tazz..im new to this ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Obviously you're using a mobile device. Any replies always say you are replying to the OP, even when you're not. On the desktop version it shows as you replying to whoeve you were replying too. To save any confusion, you could start your posts with "replying to <username", or thanks <username>. I have no idea why the mobile version does that. I do know that it can get quite confusing!

I haven't ever used to cart, but do you have items from Australia and items from overseas? I know if I have both in my purchase history, if I click to pay an Australian one, I have the option of paying all the Australian ones at the same time. The overseas ones don't show there. If I click to pay one of the overseas ones, the other items from that country show so you can pay at the same time, but the Australian ones don't. Probably a long shot, but thought I'd throw it out there.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

jaxter1
Community Member
Thanks *tippy*toes* :)..
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply