I knew it would happen again..

I bought an item on the 26.june, paid straight away via paypal.. and nothing from seller..

same thing happened a few months ago with same seller.. i emailed after 2 weeks..where is my item..answer : i was too busy to post, will send it tomorrow.. a few days later it turned up.

I didn't leave any feedback, because i didn't get any.

what now..do I wait longer, just to see what happens? (no urgend need for the item)

what feedback do I leave ?

or am I just impatient ?

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: I knew it would happen again..

all i wanted to know was, what kind of feedback would be reasonable..

so far.. i got one reply an that question... (and i think, its a pretty straight forward question)

regardless why i bought there, what difference does it make ? zero...

i never doubted at any time that i wouldn't receive the item, its just friggin slow , and maybe it will turn up in a few days...

Message 21 of 29
Latest reply

I see the question you are actually asking now...but the only one who can answer it is you...if you think you will buy from them again.......then you leave no feedback at all.....You can not in all good consience leave positive, coz this is not really honest and is not being fair to other buyers. If you have no intentions of buying again, then leave a neutral explaining why, and hope they don't put you on their BBL.

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 22 of 29
Latest reply

aka-deb
Community Member

all i wanted to know was, what kind of feedback would be reasonable..

so far.. i got one reply an that question... (and i think, its a pretty straight forward question)

regardless why i bought there, what difference does it make ? zero...

i never doubted at any time that i wouldn't receive the item, its just friggin slow , and maybe it will turn up in a few days...

It's your own business as to why you continue to buy from a slack seller, and bad feedback certainly does seem warranted. The seller cannot leave you anything other than a positive, or nothing at all.

But if you do leave a neg or a neut, the chances are that the seller will not sell to you ever again. So that's something to consider.

Message 23 of 29
Latest reply

The seller is supplying the OP with a product that, it appears, is unique, ie. the buyer cannot find it elsewhere. The seller has a monopoly...... OP If you want to buy more of the same items and can find them nowhere else then you will need to submit to the sellers terms and ideosyncracies.............. simple.................. the seller it appears could not give a rats rrrrrs re customer service........... and if you end up on their blocked bidder list then you will not be able to purchase.......

If the seller is consistant with their "service" or lack thereof I would give the seller a positive............... you knew what to expect....... if you buy again in the future.................you will know what to expect.

IMO low stars and negative comments will not make this recalcitrant seller change their spots to how many expect sellers to act on ebay...................but is more likely to alienate your unique supplier................where would that leave you????

example.......................... I have repeat buyers who sometimes do not pay me for weeks....................... they always pay....but...sometimes not for weeks............ If I had opened a NPB dispute after 4 days and then closed it regardless of the buyers remonstrations.then the consensus on these boards would be that

"I did the right thing for the commoin good" ie i was helping to protect other sellers that had NPB blocks up by following the protocol that is considered the norm. However i do not always follow those protocols and I invariably end up with a sale.......................................thatstance may not suit the multitude or be in the multitudes best interest......................however.that stance suits me and sells my things, albeit a little later than I would have liked, that I would otherwise be required to relist and  possibly wear the original listing fees

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 24 of 29
Latest reply

?????????????????????

don't take life too seriously.......it's not permanent
Message 25 of 29
Latest reply

a quick update....

got an email finally from the seller : forgot to send the item, will be posted today.

that was on the 10.7.

but.. still nothing received by this morn.. shouldn't take that long from syd to melboring..

just a few minutes ago..i finally got an update on that item, posted today !! 16.07.

I think a neg fb is warranted now...

Message 26 of 29
Latest reply

Definitely a red dot.  If the item is so rare, maybe consider going into business and import the darn things and provide some competition.   ]:)

Hope it turns up and is not another fob off.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 27 of 29
Latest reply

If that is the only place you can buy one and you may want another I wouldn't leave anything other than glowing feedback or you may find yourself on the seller's BBL!

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 28 of 29
Latest reply

I bought an item on the 26.june, paid straight away via paypal.. and nothing from seller..

or am I just impatient ?

What exactly do you want from the seller?  All what the seller has to do is to post the item.  You have only bought it Jul 9, 2012, that is couple of weeks (from the OP), mail from o/s can take 4 weeks.

Are you sure that the slow delivery was the seller's fault?

As far as what FB to leave, that is something you need to decide when the item arrives.  Then you should be able to see the date they posted, and know if the item is as described.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 29 of 29
Latest reply