Is this legal on ebay

Is it legal to sell a small empty vial and claim they are invisible dragon tears (item 291337504277).If it is I can think of hundreds of items I could sell on Ebay and make a small fortune.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is this legal on ebay

I would say not. Click on the report button at the top of the description area on the RHS of page. Select listing practices, no item listing and inappropriate comments, then invisible or intangible.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

No it's not and their is a specific report function for it using the report link above the item number in the listing.

Then Listing practices from the first drop down menu  > No item listings and inappropriate comments from the

second and then Invisible or intangible from the third,(which has behind it:  The listing is for intangible or

invisible items, such as ghosts, air, demons, or souls).

Or you could use Other no item listings for the third,(which has: The listing is not selling an item or service)

Then just follow though from there,good.gif

I type to slow,(and slightly different then most)

Left forefinger and right ring finger which is actually my longest on that hand,tease.gif

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I would say not. Click on the report button at the top of the description area on the RHS of page. Select listing practices, no item listing and inappropriate comments, then invisible or intangible.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

No it's not and their is a specific report function for it using the report link above the item number in the listing.

Then Listing practices from the first drop down menu  > No item listings and inappropriate comments from the

second and then Invisible or intangible from the third,(which has behind it:  The listing is for intangible or

invisible items, such as ghosts, air, demons, or souls).

Or you could use Other no item listings for the third,(which has: The listing is not selling an item or service)

Then just follow though from there,good.gif

I type to slow,(and slightly different then most)

Left forefinger and right ring finger which is actually my longest on that hand,tease.gif

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I was impressed with their ambitious starting price of $1000.

I noticed they have some watchers, but no bidders (wonder why!)

Like you, I wish selling on ebay was as easy as some people seem to think. In my selling days i used to find i had to work hard to sell real life items in excellent condition, for only a few dollars.

but then you occasionally read of someone paying thousands for an oddly shaped corn flake or some such thing.

It's a strange world!!

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

So your saying I've got to let Casper out of the jar and empty my bottles of dehydrated water,drats,what about the penny left to me by the tooth fairy when I was a kid ?. LOL. Although I do have a "real" ghost in a can I bought many years ago from a novalty shop,now I'm off to check out the cornflakes packet. Thanks all who replied.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I had to have a look to see how many they have sold in the past. lol. I see they have only feedback for purchases, never sold anything, crocodile tears will be next try. What a joke if it wasn't so serious.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I type slowly as well but am a two ringer myself

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

My daughter was sacked from a holiday job at a 'magic' shop when she was a student because she didn't take packing up dried dragon's blood seriously enough and they thought some customers may not believe it was real Woman LOL

This tpe of item is for sale all over the place and if any buyer were to take it seriously then gawd help 'em.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply